Vaginal Rejuvenation Indianapolis Indiana
Nonsurgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
Vaginal Rejuvenation Indianapolis, Indiana
ThermiVa Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation is Now Available!
Childbirth, menopause and the natural aging process can cause vaginal changes which may affect your activities. Before ThermiVa, we only had a surgical option for vaginal rejuvenation called labiaplasty.
ThermiVa Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Can Help
- Women who are experiencing vaginal laxity and a loose or rubbing feeling.
- Women who are displeased with the appearance of their labia majora, especially while wearing bathing suits, athletic attire, leggings, jeans, etc.
- Women who are experiencing any sexual dysfunction or orgasmic issues.
- Women who are having difficulty retaining tampons or may have pelvic prolapse, such as fallen bladder or fallen rectum.
- Women who may suffer from urinary leakage or stress incontinence.
- Women who may suffer from dryness of their vagina or labia (atrophic vaginitis) due to the effects of menopause.
Before and After Photos of Vaginal Rejuvenation
ThermiVa Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure
ThermiVa is performed using a wand that gently heats vaginal tissue which rejuvenates lost collagen. There is little to no discomfort or downtime with the procedure. You will need three treatments performed about one month apart. You can be on your period for the consultation, but not the procedure. We will need a copy of your most recent pap smear (dated within the last two years of your appointment date) at time of your consultation.
ThermiVa Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation Price: $3000 for a package of three treatments
Contact Turkle & Associates via our contact form to find out if you are a good candidate for ThermiVa Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation at our Indianapolis practice. Or, if you would rather call us, our number is 317-848-0001.
*Fees are approximate only and subject to physical examination and consultation. We do try to keep the fees on our website up to date, however be advised fees are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to inquire about any price changes.