Labiaplasty Indianapolis and Carmel
Turkle & Associates Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
Labiaplasty Indianapolis and Carmel Indiana
If you are considering labiaplasty in Indianapolis or Carmel Indiana, plastic surgeon Dr. Janet K. Turkle can help!
What is Labiaplasty?
Surgical labiaplasty is the surgical rejuvenation of the external vaginal tissues. Labiaplasty can be performed on women who have functional problems or women who simply are not pleased with the appearance of their labia.
Why Choose to Have Labiaplasty?
Woman desire labiaplasty to change or rejuvenate the vaginal area for many reasons. Just a few are as follows:
- Due to Genetics: After puberty some women develop labia minora they feel is not aesthetically pleasing
- After Childbirth: Changes can occur in the shape of the inner and or outer vaginal lips after childbirth
- Natural Aging Process: After menopause, the labia often loses fullness
- Due to Discomfort: Due to any of the above, some women may have discomfort
Common comments from women who come to Dr. Janet Turkle for labiaplasty are:
- I want to change the shape of my labia–I’m don’t like the way my vaginal lips look
- My labia is enlarged and a reduction in needed
- My vaginal lips are not the same size
- I have changes in the shape of the inner and or outer vaginal lips after childbirth
- I have pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse, sports activities, or even by clothing
Women who have labiaplasty for vaginal rejuvenation love the results! Many even report an increase in self-esteem.
About the Labiaplasty Procedure
There are several ways to perform the labiaplasty surgery depending upon your goals. If desired, clitoral unhooding can be performed. The doctor will talk to you to find out what bothers you and then give you advice as to the best way to accomplish what you desire. We perform labiaplasty at an out patient surgery center.
Other Types of Labiaplasty
We now have a non-surgical labiaplasty option called ThermiVa. Click here for information about our non-surgial labiaplasty for vaginal rejuvenation.
Labiaplasty pricing: The approximate cost of the labiaplasty is $2050-2700. This will include surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia and post-operative visits.*
Click here to contact Turkle & Associates Plastic Surgery and Dermatology to find out if you are a good candidate for labiaplasty at our Indianapolis practice.
Frequently Asked Questions About Labiaplasty
- How much does labiaplasty cost?
- Do you do non-surgical Labiaplasty?
Yes we do. Click here for information about our non-surgial labiaplasty for vaginal rejuvenation called ThermiVa.
- How long would I be off work after labiaplasty?
Just a few days.
- How long before I could exercise or swim after labiaplasty?
You can swim in three weeks or when your wounds are completely healed.
You can start walking immediately.
You can begin cardio in two weeks.
- How long before I could have sex after labiaplasty?
- How many of the labiaplasty surgeries has she done?
*Fees are approximate only and subject to physical examination and consultation. We do try to keep the fees on our website up to date, however be advised fees are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to inquire about any price changes.