Brazilian Butt Lift Indianapolis Carmel IN
Turkle & Associates Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Brazilian Butt Lift Indianapolis Carmel Indiana
If you are interested in Brazilian Butt Lift in Indianapolis or Carmel Indiana, Dr. Janet Turkle can help! She has found people want Brazilian Butt Lift surgery for one of several reasons:
- Genetic or Hereditary: some people are born with very flat buttocks
- Weight Loss: sometimes people lose weight and lose too much in their buttocks
- Aging Process: aging can cause a loss of both fat and skin firmness resulting in droopy buttocks
Of course, there are people who have none of the above reasons and just want fuller, rounder plumper buttocks!
After the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure at our Indianapolis/Carmel practice, people can expect larger, firmer, shapelier looking buttocks.
About the Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
The most common Brazilian Butt Lift surgery at our Indianapolis practice starts with liposuction in areas you have unwanted fat. The doctor will make tiny incisions in these areas and remove the fat. After it has been removed, the fat is injected into your buttocks.
Before and After Photos of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Cost for Brazilian Butt Lift
The price for Brazilian Butt Lift varies from one person to another because the amount of fat to removed and transferred to the butt is a very personal decision. Our average pricing is $8000 -$10,000.
This pricing for Brazilian Butt Lift includes surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia and post-operative visits.*
Financing for Brazilian Butt Lift
We do have several convenient payment plans available with special financing. Please see our information about financing for Brazilian Butt Lift here.
Contact Us About Brazilian Butt Lift
If you would like to learn more about Brazilian ButtLift at our Indianapolis practice or schedule a consultation, call today at 317-848-0001 or contact us by email here using our quick contact online form. If you’d like to send us photos, please use our form for Virtual Consultation here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) About Brazilian Butt Lift
- How much does Brazilian Butt Lift cost? The price on Brazilian Butt Lift varies from one person to the next depending on how much fat you would like to be transferred. A price will be given after your consultation.
- Where is the Brazilian Butt Lift incision? Very tiny incisions are placed where the fat needs to be removed by liposuction and where you would like it placed.
- Are there other names for Brazilian Butt Lift? Yes, you may hear the surgery called BBL, fat transfer, fat harvesting or fat transplants.
- How long would I be off work for Brazilian Butt Lift? Typically two weeks.
- How long before I could swim after Brazilian Butt Lift? You can swim in three weeks or when your wounds are completely healed.
- How long before I could exercise after Brazilian Butt Lift? You can start walking immediately, you can begin cardio in two weeks. No lower body push/pull exercise for six weeks.
*Fees are approximate only and subject to physical examination and consultation. We do try to keep the fees on our website up to date, however be advised fees are subject to change without notice. Please feel free to inquire about any price changes.
Associated Plastic Surgeons dba Turkle & Associates’ video content is for informational and educational purposes only. Viewing of these videos should not be considered medical advice, diagnosis or a treatment recommendation. As with any health concern, always seek a consultation regarding a medical condition. Any questions concerning the content of these videos may be directed to Turkle & Associates at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-848-0001.